• English
  • Deutsch
how to build muscle
  • images
  • videos
  • Education

Friday, October 10, 2014

  • Medical Advice

How to Build Muscle

Reviews : 0 By : nasro Date : Friday, October 10, 2014

Because this technique is advanced, I would recommend that you wait until you have at least years of solid workouts under your belt before you try the technique you will find below.

NOTE:

Here they go!

how to build muscle

Finally, I picked chest for this editorial but you can use this approach for any body part.

The exercises you will be using for your first workout of the day are incline barbell presses & chest dips. I chosen the incline press over the flat bench because I feel that the flat bench is  hard on the shoulders.

how to build muscle


POWER PLAY

For the presses, stick to the tried & true 5x5 method - that is sets of reps per set, for a total of twenty-five reps. Your aim is to make use of as much weight as you can, but only in the event you can use it in PERFECT form.

, pause with the bar on your chest for seconds on each rep.

As for your rest periods - rest as long as you need to feel recovered as again, your aim is to make use of as much weight as feasible.

For the chest dips, do any lots of reps as you can for the sets. to not swing in the work of these, again your form must be ideal on each rep.

ANOTHER NOTE:

When you are completed with the above exercises, stretch out your chest & then take in some lovely food or supplements post-workout to help with recovery. I prefer a whey protein shake, but in the event you have a preferred technique, by all means use it.

how to build muscle


Ideally, in the event you have the time, you ought to take a nap sometime after the workout to help you recover for the next workout of the day. In the event you cannot, take it as simple as you can.

GOING FOR THE PUMP

The exercises you will be using will be barbell pull overs & push-ups.

Your second & final workout of the day focuses on getting the maximum pump feasible.

Over the six or so weeks that you will use this chest shock technique which is the maximum amount of time I recommend you use this technique. You ought to work up to super-sets of the above exercises.

First do a set of0 breathing pull overs. The weight does not matter with these, use so that you feel it, but not a lot that you are struggling.

how to build muscle

YET ANOTHER NOTE:

By breathing pull overs, I mean that you ought to expand your chest as much as you can in the work of each rep.

O.K.

So you have completed your set of0 "breathing" pull overs - now jump IMMEDIATLEY in to doing push-ups.

Rest minutes, & do another tremendous set.

Do as lots of as you can without going to failure; leave a few "in the hole".

You do not need to increase the weight you use on the pull overs, as I do not need you to lose the feel of the movement.

When you can get all sets, you can start wearing a weight vest for the push-ups.

CONCLUSION

One time you are completed, make sure you take in your post-workout meal, & then if feasible, hit the sack for the night.

I do know the above technique is hard, but again, keep in mind, that the above technique is chiefly for shocking your chest (or whatever body part you use it for) in to new growth & ought to NOT be used as your normal technique.



how to build muscle

Share

0 0 0 +1
You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

6 Muscle Gaining Mistakes (SLOW OR NO GROWTH!!)


How To Train For Mass | Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program


The Best

  • "Fierce 5" Novice Routine
    FIERCE 5 I decided to design "Fierce 5" because I wasn't  completely  satisfied with any of the other novice programs t...
  • How to Build Muscle
    Because this technique is advanced, I would recommend that you wait until you have at least years of solid workouts under your belt befo...
  • Back Pain - A Simple Guide
  • How to Gain Muscle Fast
    It is a well-known fact that muscles that are most used tend to get stronger and muscles, which you don’t use often, get weaker/smaller. ...
  • 2 Ways to Loosen Tight Trapezius Muscles-trapezius pain -
    1. Check for Tightness Throughout the Day Whether you're sitting at your desk or out for a run, periodically check where ...
  • How To Build Muscle Without Adding Fat
    Before you start obsessing over the hard math of macronutrient calculation, make sure you've got your dietary priorities in place. ...
  • Four Steps to Success in up muscles
    Four Steps to Success in up muscles Some people may think that the sport Kamal or up muscles is a mere sport or go to the gym, but thi...
  • A True Story of How I Stopped My Back Pain In Just 5 Minutes - I Just Have To Share
    I fell on my wooden stairs last week . As you can imagine , and it hurts really bad. I wanted my youngest son , Noble...
  • muscle spasms in head
  • Build Muscles-Bodybuilding - Beginners
    how to build muscle one. Think it or not, most people with a twisted for health and fitness tend to be so occupied with fancy bod...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

pages

  • Home

Sections

  • features
  • food
  • general fitness
  • how to build muscle
  • lower body muscles
  • mass gains
  • Medical Advice
  • training
  • upper body muscles

Friendly Sites