• English
  • Deutsch
how to build muscle
  • images
  • videos
  • Education

Friday, October 10, 2014

  • Medical Advice

How to Build Muscle

Reviews : 0 By : nasro Date : Friday, October 10, 2014
how to build muscle

Oh the trimmings of youth, on hand, they have all the energy & enthusiasm in the world.

But.

On the other, sometimes all of our energy is focused in the wrong place.

With this said, I am going to lay out mistakes I made when I was one time a raw beginner-and show you how to keep away from them.

TIME DOES MATTER

Here they go!

When I was one time a rank beginner who had been bitten by the bodybuilding bug - I had no conception of the amount of time I spent training.

how to build muscle


My energy was so high - & I desired to be large so bad - that I trained & trained & trained.

Again, though, I did not recognize it at the time - I loved training a lot that I over did it by a ton.

Yes, I was one time over trained - by a mile.

So for all you children out there-remember you do not grow in the gym - you grow when you are resting.

Looking back, I ought to have spent less time in the gym-and more time recovering.

FOCUS ON THE BASICS

The next thing I ought to have done was focus on the basics.

The giant lifts like squats, overhead presses & dead lifts.

This would have given me a solid base from which to build from.

how to build muscle

But of work, I was one time more interested in building large arms & a large chest.

Lesson - focus on getting stronger on the basics - & to be fair the above list was brief - & you will be over happy with the results

The other methods can come later.

how to build muscle


To expand on this a bit, I do know there's other methods of gaining muscle, but for the beginner, focusing on getting stronger is a lovely thing.

LEARN PROPER FORM

In the beginning I was one time so concerned with lifting that I did not even give the words - proper form - a thought.

But here is the thing, for all of you beginners out there - learn proper form from the start.

First, it will help you NOT get hurt in the gym.

& second, & very as important, you will NOT must un-learn bad habits years latter.

So, swallow your pride & take weight of the bar or dumbbells & learn how to do each & EVERY exercise in lovely form - EVERY time.

CONCLUSION

Yes, it will take some time, but trust me on this-you will be glad you did.

how to build muscle

Looking back can be fun, but in this case, I hope that my blast-from-the-past helps you side-step a quantity of the mistakes I made when I was one time a beginner.

Share

0 0 0 +1
You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

6 Muscle Gaining Mistakes (SLOW OR NO GROWTH!!)


How To Train For Mass | Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program


The Best

  • "Fierce 5" Novice Routine
    FIERCE 5 I decided to design "Fierce 5" because I wasn't  completely  satisfied with any of the other novice programs t...
  • How to Build Muscle
    Because this technique is advanced, I would recommend that you wait until you have at least years of solid workouts under your belt befo...
  • Back Pain - A Simple Guide
  • How to Gain Muscle Fast
    It is a well-known fact that muscles that are most used tend to get stronger and muscles, which you don’t use often, get weaker/smaller. ...
  • 2 Ways to Loosen Tight Trapezius Muscles-trapezius pain -
    1. Check for Tightness Throughout the Day Whether you're sitting at your desk or out for a run, periodically check where ...
  • How To Build Muscle Without Adding Fat
    Before you start obsessing over the hard math of macronutrient calculation, make sure you've got your dietary priorities in place. ...
  • Four Steps to Success in up muscles
    Four Steps to Success in up muscles Some people may think that the sport Kamal or up muscles is a mere sport or go to the gym, but thi...
  • A True Story of How I Stopped My Back Pain In Just 5 Minutes - I Just Have To Share
    I fell on my wooden stairs last week . As you can imagine , and it hurts really bad. I wanted my youngest son , Noble...
  • muscle spasms in head
  • Build Muscles-Bodybuilding - Beginners
    how to build muscle one. Think it or not, most people with a twisted for health and fitness tend to be so occupied with fancy bod...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

pages

  • Home

Sections

  • features
  • food
  • general fitness
  • how to build muscle
  • lower body muscles
  • mass gains
  • Medical Advice
  • training
  • upper body muscles

Friendly Sites